China's Soccer Moms Want SUVs, Too
Zhou Na, a 37-year-old Beijing mother, knows firsthand why sport utility vehicles are the fastest-growing segment in the world’s biggest automobile market: kids. “I have to drive my kid around practically nonstop on Saturday,” says Zhou, who ferries her 8-year-old son to the Children’s Palace of Beijing for kung fu and English classes on weekends before joining friends for yoga. “It’s pretty tiring, but I feel very good driving my BMW X5 around.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy