UBS Wealth Management Inflows Top Estimates; Shares RiseElena Logutenkova
UBS AG, Switzerland’s biggest bank, attracted more funds from wealthy clients in the first quarter than analysts estimated, sending the company’s shares to the biggest advance in two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances