Target Will Stop Selling Amazon’s Kindle After Two YearsMatt Townsend
Target Corp., the second-largest U.S. discount chain, will stop selling Amazon.com Inc.’s Kindle brand of e-readers and tablets after two years, while continuing to offer similar products from Apple Inc. and Barnes & Noble Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's