Coca-Cola Is Looking for Its Lost Norman Rockwell PaintingsBy
Coca-Cola wants its paintings back. The soft-drink company has launched a campaign to locate three Norman Rockwell oil paintings that it commissioned from the famous illustrator in the 1920s and ’30s but which, between then and now, have somehow gone missing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License