Coca-Cola Is Looking for Its Lost Norman Rockwell PaintingsBy
Coca-Cola wants its paintings back. The soft-drink company has launched a campaign to locate three Norman Rockwell oil paintings that it commissioned from the famous illustrator in the 1920s and ’30s but which, between then and now, have somehow gone missing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat