Women's Suits: The Perfect Fit Is Mostly in the BustBy
When Christina Wallace asks for your cup size, she’s not being invasive. The 28 year-old Michigander is co-founder and chief executive of New York-based Quincy, a new brand of women’s office wear that tailors clothing based on bra size and height rather than traditional size charts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’