Women's Suits: The Perfect Fit Is Mostly in the BustBy
When Christina Wallace asks for your cup size, she’s not being invasive. The 28 year-old Michigander is co-founder and chief executive of New York-based Quincy, a new brand of women’s office wear that tailors clothing based on bra size and height rather than traditional size charts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline