Motorola Mobility Defeats Apple ‘Finger Swipe’ Patent ClaimAndrew Harris
Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. defeated an Apple Inc. “finger swipe” patent-infringement claim when a federal judge in Chicago found that tapping an item on a touch screen wasn’t the same as swiping it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders