Etihad Takes Aer Lingus Stake, Seeks Pact to Feed Abu DhabiCormac Mullen and Tamara Walid
Etihad Airways, the Middle East’s third-largest carrier, took a stake in Ireland’s Aer Lingus Group Plc as it extends a strategy of investing in European operators to help feed passengers via its hub in Abu Dhabi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap