World Bank Arm Considers Funding Sri Lanka Waste-to-Energy PlantNatalie Obiko Pearson
The World Bank’s private-sector financing arm is considering $9 million in debt and equity funding for a project in Sri Lanka that will sell electricity produced from burning municipal waste.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's