Ron Paul Says He’ll Stay in Race ‘Till the Votes Are Counted’Chris Wellisz and Trish Regan
Representative Ron Paul of Texas says he will stay in the race for the Republican presidential nomination until the votes are counted at the party’s convention. He spoke in an interview on Bloomberg Television’s “Street Smart.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures