NYSE Profit Falls 44% on Merger Charges, Trading DeclineNandini Sukumar
NYSE Euronext, the biggest U.S. exchange operator, fell the most in six months after reporting a 44 percent decline in first-quarter profit, as expenses related to its failed merger with Deutsche Boerse AG combined with a slowdown in trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt