Barnes & Noble’s Microsoft Deal to Drive Overseas SalesMatt Townsend and David Welch
Barnes & Noble Inc.’s partnership with Microsoft Corp. will accelerate its first expansion into international markets by providing access to millions of customers, Chief Executive Officer William Lynch said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations