Barnes & Noble’s Microsoft Deal to Drive Overseas SalesMatt Townsend and David Welch
Barnes & Noble Inc.’s partnership with Microsoft Corp. will accelerate its first expansion into international markets by providing access to millions of customers, Chief Executive Officer William Lynch said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap