Hologic Agrees to Acquire Gen-Probe for $3.7 BillionDrew Armstrong
Hologic Inc., a maker of diagnostic, medical and surgical devices, said the $3.7 billion acquisition of Gen-Probe Inc. will bring “double-digit” returns as the company sells new products to overseas markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy