TransAlta Abandoning Canada Carbon-Capture ProjectSally Bakewell
TransAlta Corp., Canada’s largest publicly traded electricity producer, abandoned a project to trap and store emissions from an Alberta coal-fired power plant, delaying global efforts to foster a carbon dioxide capture and storage industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat