The Eight Funniest Members of CongressJulian Sancton
At the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner on Saturday, le tout Washington will pretend it is two things it’s rarely accused of being: glamorous and funny. It will rely on such Hollywood stars as Charlize Theron and George Clooney for the glamour, and on speechwriters (and host Jimmy Kimmel) for the funny. But when the clock hits midnight, the Capitol will turn back into one fat, unfunny pumpkin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap