P&G Cuts Full-Year Earnings ForecastLauren Coleman-Lochner
Procter & Gamble Co., the world’s largest consumer-products company, fell the most in more than two years after reducing its earnings forecast, hurt by regulations in Venezuela and slowing sales shipments in some developed markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations