A123 Rises as Army Testing Its Batteries in PrototypeEhren Goossens
A123 Systems Inc., a U.S. maker of lithium-ion batteries for electric cars, rose the most in more than three months after the U.S. Army introduced a prototype vehicle that uses its products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing