Vehicle Sales Surge in U.S. as $4 Gas Makes Mileage VitalKeith Naughton and Craig Trudell
As rising gasoline prices became a pain in the pocketbook this year, Matt German decided it was time to buy a new car. So he traded in his hot-rod Ford pickup for a Ford Focus compact car and cut his fuel bill in half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy