Treasuries Gain as 7-Year Auction Draws Record Low YieldDaniel Kruger and Cordell Eddings
Treasuries gained for the first time in three days as the Federal Reserve’s pledge to keep borrowing rates low through 2014 pushed the yield to a record low at today’s auction of $29 billion in seven-year notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas