Nokia's Colorful Silicon Valley Office
Since 2010, Nokia has closed its five satellite offices in the Bay Area and relocated the employees—mostly workers from research and development and marketing—to a gleaming five-story building in Sunnyvale, Calif. There, amid Nordic modernity, they enjoy a shape-shifting office: Fewer than 10 of the 500 employees have a permanent workspace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing