‘Good Morning Vietnam’ DJ Makes Pitches to Troubled BorrowersLorraine Woellert
A U.S. military veteran made famous by his portrayal in the movie “Good Morning Vietnam” is accused by a consumer group of preying on financially troubled homeowners seeking to lower their mortgage payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing