Romney Claims Win Vowing End to Obama ‘Disappointments’Julie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney has declared himself the Republican presidential nominee and launched his general-election campaign against President Barack Obama, seeking to turn the president’s own promises against him and capitalize on voters’ disaffection with the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's