Motorola Mobility, MacroSolve, Google: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. won a partial victory from a U.S. International Trade Commission judge in its bid to block imports of Apple Inc.’s devices including the iPhone and iPad tablet computer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure