Gold May Decline as Investors Hold Off Before Fed ReportDebarati Roy
Gold dropped after the Federal Reserve reduced its forecast for unemployment and refrained from providing more stimulus measures at the conclusion of a two-day meeting today, easing concern that inflation will accelerate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself