Fed Officials Reduce 2012 Unemployment Forecast to 7.8% to 8%Craig Torres and Jeff Kearns
Federal Reserve officials reduced their forecast for unemployment after payroll gains averaged more than 200,000 a month during the first quarter, while policy makers affirmed a plan to keep the benchmark lending rate around zero at least through late 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill