Exxon Becomes World’s Largest Dividend Payer With 21% IncreaseEdward Klump
Exxon Mobil Corp. increased its quarterly distribution to shareholders by 21 percent as oil prices remain above $100 a barrel, making the energy company the world’s biggest dividend payer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets