BMW Stretches 3-Series in Top Down China Luxury Expansion: CarsBloomberg News
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG is making a bigger version of its popular 3-Series sedan in a bid to tap into Chinese car buyers’ taste for larger cars and lure them away from the likes of General Motors Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself