Trump’s Spat With Salmond Over Scots Wind Turbines EscalatesPeter Woodifield
Donald Trump hailed Alex Salmond as an “amazing man” for championing the financial benefits of his golf resort in northeast Scotland. Now the two are at loggerheads over the linchpin of the Scottish leader’s economic policy as he strives to gain independence from the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap