Nestle Said to Plan Pfizer Asset Sales to Sooth RegulatorJeffrey McCracken
Nestle SA may sell as much as $1.8 billion of the infant-nutrition assets it is buying from Pfizer Inc. as antitrust concerns in countries such as Mexico force divestitures, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline