European Insurers May See ‘Golden Year’ as Disasters Push PricesCarolyn Bandel and Oliver Suess
Europe’s biggest insurers and reinsurers, including Allianz SE and Zurich Insurance Group AG, are using last year’s losses from natural catastrophes and auto underwriting to increase policy prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day