Chavez Death Speculation Not True, Venezuela Government SaysJose Orozco
Venezuela’s government denied speculation of President Hugo Chavez’s death as the leader’s nine-day absence from television screens fueled talk that his poor health may prevent him from running in October’s election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day