Dutch Early Elections Likely After Wilders Opposes BudgetMartijn van der Starre and Fred Pals
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said new elections “are an obvious scenario” after his minority government lost the support of the opposition party that had propped it up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster