Best Buy’s Dunn May Be Able to Get $3.35 Million PackageChris Burritt and David Welch
Best Buy Co.’s former Chief Executive Officer Brian Dunn, who resigned last week amid a probe into his personal conduct, may be eligible for a severance package of as much as $3.35 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis