Disney’s Film Chief Ross Resigns After ‘John Carter’ LossMichael White
Rich Ross, chairman of Walt Disney Co.’s film unit, resigned following the company’s $200 million loss on the science-fiction picture “John Carter,” possibly the biggest ever for a single movie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster