Obama Had 10 Times More Money Than Romney for CampaignJonathan D. Salant and Greg Giroux
President Barack Obama’s re-election committee had 10 times the money of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney’s campaign entering April, Federal Election Commission reports show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks