Obama Campaigns for Congressional Action on Student Loan RatesRoger Runningen
President Barack Obama is pressing Congress to freeze interest rates on U.S. student loans, putting the spotlight on an issue with appeal to the middle-income and younger voters who are crucial to his re-election strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs