Altria Bid to End Court Oversight Draws Judges’ SkepticismTom Schoenberg
Cigarette makers, including Altria Group Inc.’s Philip Morris USA unit, drew skeptical questions from a federal appeals court for their contention they shouldn’t be bound any longer by penalties imposed in a 13-year-old case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says