Rajaratnam Had Two Goldman Employee Tippers, Lawyers SayPatricia Hurtado
A second Goldman Sachs Group Inc. employee is under investigation for passing illegal tips to Galleon Group LLC co-founder Raj Rajaratnam, a lawyer for former Goldman Sachs Director Rajat Gupta said in court today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says