Nokia Reports Operating Loss on Nokia Siemens CostsDiana ben-Aaron
Nokia Oyj reported a first-quarter operating loss of 1.34 billion euros ($1.8 billion), burdened by costs at the unprofitable equipment venture with Siemens AG. The stock sank to the the lowest price in 15 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets