Nokia Reports Operating Loss on Nokia Siemens CostsDiana ben-Aaron
Nokia Oyj reported a first-quarter operating loss of 1.34 billion euros ($1.8 billion), burdened by costs at the unprofitable equipment venture with Siemens AG. The stock sank to the the lowest price in 15 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe