Gilead’s Experimental Hepatitis C Drug Cured 88% Post-TherapyRyan Flinn and Makiko Kitamura
Gilead Sciences Inc.’s experimental hepatitis C drug cleared the virus in 88 percent of patients four weeks after treatment ended in a study, the company said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing