Dow to Build Ethylene Plant in Texas on Cheap Gas PricesJack Kaskey
Dow Chemical Co. will build an ethylene plant in Texas that will employ as many as 2,000 workers, part of the company’s $4 billion investment in expanded chemical production as the price of natural gas drops to a 10-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders