China Mobile to Start Hong Kong 4G Service, Take on TelstraBloomberg News
China Mobile Ltd., the world’s largest phone company by users, plans to begin fourth-generation wireless service in Hong Kong this month to win customers from rivals including Telstra Corp. and PCCW Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders