Going Green: MBA Sustainability ProgramsFrancesca Di Meglio
Many business schools are including sustainability programs among their MBA offerings because business opportunities in the field have increased. “We’re talking about business strategies as they relate to sustainability,” says Andrew Hoffman, professor and director of the Erb Institute, which is a joint-degree program between University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business and the School for Natural Resources & the Environment. “Sustainability is a business opportunity that compliments the MBA.” From clean energy to programs to reduce a company’s carbon footprint, sustainability knowledge is in practical demand. In honor of Earth Day (April 22), here is a list of some interesting programs that focus on sustainability:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks