Danone Revenue Beats Analysts’ Estimates on Water, Baby FoodDermot Doherty
Danone, the world’s biggest yogurt maker, reported first-quarter revenue growth that beat analysts’ estimates as it sold more bottled water in Indonesia and China and baby food in Asia and the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans