Danone Revenue Beats Analysts’ Estimates on Water, Baby FoodDermot Doherty
Danone, the world’s biggest yogurt maker, reported first-quarter revenue growth that beat analysts’ estimates as it sold more bottled water in Indonesia and China and baby food in Asia and the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets