Cheniere Energy Wins U.S. Approval for Gas-Export TerminalBrian Wingfield
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission approved Cheniere Energy Inc.’s proposal to build the nation’s largest natural-gas export terminal in Louisiana.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy