U.K. Keeps Stable AAA Outlook as S&P Disagrees With FitchSvenja O’Donnell
Britain kept its AAA grade with a stable outlook at Standard & Poor’s as the ratings company disagreed with Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings on the risks to the government’s ability to pay its debts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?