Obama Aide Plouffe Presses Romney on Tax Returns (Transcript)
Senior White House adviser David Plouffe said in an interview on Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital with Al Hunt” airing this weekend that Republican candidate Mitt Romney should release decades of tax returns, calling it an issue of “transparency and trust” for voters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap