Pay-Per-View Wrestles With Bar Owners
On the evening of May 8, 2010, Juan Castillo walked up to Plaza Mexico Bar & Grill in a strip mall in Laredo, Tex., paid the $5 cover, then went inside and ordered a Coors Light. He began watching the televised Ultimate Fighting Championship bout between Josh Koscheck and Paul Daley. In the 25 minutes Castillo was in the restaurant, he counted 80 patrons enjoying the action, including Koscheck getting kicked in the eye during the mixed martial arts fight. He also took three photographs to chronicle his visit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020