Kuka Robots Invade China as Wage Gains Put Machines Over WorkersRichard Weiss
Kuka AG, Europe’s largest maker of industrial robots, is creating a regional hub in China to tap surging sales in the world’s most populous country, where rising wages are lifting demand for automated factory gear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing