How to Weaponize Office Supplies: Jörg SpraveJörg Sprave
The office is the perfect place to find materials for making dangerous improvised weapons. (Please consult with HR before making dangerous improvised weapons.) There are heavy things and sharp things and also adhesives and rubber bands. Scissors, letter openers, and pens are menacing even in their original condition. Together these are also the building blocks for many tools that made the medieval era such an uncomfortable time to live. — As told to Caroline Winter
Watch Jörg Sprave explain how to weaponize office supplies at www.businessweek.com/howto/weaponize or in our iPad and iPhone apps
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Walmart Tumbles After Slowing Online Growth Jolts Investors