How to Do a How To: Martha StewartMartha Stewart
The biggest mistake people make is they expect that others know stuff. I always assume that everyone should know, step by step, how something is done. Preparation is key. Every guest on our show, no matter who—movie stars, rap singers, everyone—is always prepped for the process in the how to. They don’t want to be embarrassed. Everybody has to know how to teach the task at hand before we go on. You want people to get excited about doing the project. Either show the finished product or talk about the process to get there. Surprise people by showing that they can actually do it themselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt